The legal bit
1. Govias Group, India (GG) is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data the purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
2. When you place an order or send us an enquiry we ask you for your contact details including your name, telephone number(s), email address(es) postal address(es) and company information, along with information about your requirements.
3. We use your personal information to fulfil your request and to validate any payments, including day-to-day management of your account and for record-keeping. We will only contact you with your consent.
4. We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons, beyond the essential requirement for credit/debit card validation during purchase or further to a request for services which we do not directly provide (e.g. printing).
5. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the INDIA data protection legislation. We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
6. In order to process credit/debit card transactions, the bank or card processing agency may require to verify your personal details for authorisation.